13 April, 2013

An Introduction To Me (Somewhat)

Now, one thing you should probably know is that I've had his blog open for a really, really long time - I've just never quite gotten around to posting anything on it.

I'll also get around to introducing myself. I'm Riana (Ry-nah, not Ree-anna, but I'll respond to both!), I'm 17, I love dogs but I have a cat, and I live in Dubai, but that'll change once I head off to university this summer. It's not much of an introduction, but I suppose it'll do for now.

So without further ado, here we go - my very first post! I should tell you guys that I'm not too sure about what this blog will focus on just yet, so for the moment you get to have random (occasionally boring) snippets of my life - essentially since I've nothing better to post  - as well as stuff I've bought and stuff I've done that I really like.


First off, we've this little bracelet, which I personally adore. All I can tell you is that I bought it at Global Village in Dubai, so if you're ever, ever around, do check the place out - there's plenty of stuff you can find and most of it is very inexpensive.


Again, all of these I bought from Global Village. Really cheap, really lovely, and fun to pick out.



A quick photo of my how my nails have been done! In all honesty, nail polish is one of my absolute favorite things in the world, so I've always got random, nice colors splashed onto my nails. You'll probably see many, many more photos of my nails soon enough. It's the one thing I love doing and taking pictures of.


And last but not least, I'll introduce you to Fizzle, the still-rather-young kitty who's going to feature a whole lot on this blog. He's sleeping right now though, so let's leave him be. Until next time!

:)

PS: If you ever have any questions of any sort, or would like to leave a comment, please don't feel shy and do so!

PPS: If you have any idea where I could learn how to customize my layout or find relatively inexpensive pre-made ones, please do let me know! Thank you very, very much for your time :)

9 comments:

  1. Lovely, promising blog. I think you're blog design and content is absolutely wonderful
    FYI, love your cat, he's super cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your blog, your photos are really pretty and I can't wait to read and read and read and read! :)
    Hahaha! x

    http://wednesdaykid.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much - this is very sweet! Hopefully I'll have some new posts soon. Once I actually go out and do things, that is.

      Delete
    2. Haha, my blog is the same! It's like I want to write but you have to do stuff to write about!
      Btw, thanks so much for following or whatever the term is in the blogger world! Your my first member! WOW! How exciting! :D

      Delete
    3. It's no problem at all - I love your content :)

      Delete