23 March, 2014

Spring Is Now Here! (Technically)

Now, I don't know about you guys but I've been waiting for spring for a very, very long time.

A very long time.

Now I moved here from Dubai and the weather happened to be a rather sudden shift for me, and since it's been all gloomy and snowy the past few months, at the first sign of spring I went shopping for more weather-appropriate clothes.

It's not much (only a couple things), but let's get to it!




First, I'll start off with one of my absolute favourites - this lovely nautical-themed bag I bought from Tommy Hilfiger. You'll soon come to know that I adore nautical things and since the season's making an appearance, I'm sure there'll be an abundance soon enough in stores!

I'm also now becoming a big fan of smaller purses - lugging around massive bags full of all sorts of things, while certainly useful on occasion, is simply not always practical.

(Just an aside - the link I posted does not lead to the bag itself but to similar crossbodies I found on the Tommy Hilfiger website. If anyone can send me the link to the bag itself, it would be much appreciated!)

Tommy Hilger Handbag
Next is another of my favourites - the bandeau bikini top I bought from Forever 21. It's bright, colourful, and looks lovely, even if it'll be hidden under a shirt for me while I wear it. That being said though, it's a great option for people who'd like to flaunt it and love colourful and patterned things like I do.

Bikini top from Forever 21
Next I've a lovely shirt from Anne Klein in a beautiful pattern that looks lovely once worn.

Anne Klein black and white shirt
Now, I'm not quite sure what brands the next two shirts are from but the colours are gorgeous and I'm especially fond of the floral print on the second one - they both very much fit my spring clothing ideals.



And last but not least, a cover-up esque thing I bought from Wet Seal that works really well with colours I tend to like during the spring time. It's very flattering and works well over sleeve-less shirts and the like.


And there we have it! I hope you liked some of my choices and that they've inspired you as well for what will be your upcoming shopping sprees.

Here's to spring, lovelies!

0 comments:

Post a Comment