19 December, 2013

Another (very, very late) update!

It's been a while, hasn't it?

As an update though, I'm pleased to inform you that I have now moved to Virginia, am now eighteen years old, and really about to start university.

It's been a big change and admittedly rather hard to get used to, but I guess I'm dealing and am as happy as can possibly be under current circumstances. I'd like to announce that I do actually plan on continuing both this blog and my YouTube channel - to those who may or may not be following them.

I also got a learner's permit, which is a big deal for me! Don't laugh, for any who are laughing at an eighteen year old finally getting a permit, yeah?

I'll be starting regular posting soon enough to, so keep your eyes peeled!

Until next time! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment