08 June, 2013

Baby birds, dinner, and a tiny, tiny bit of shopping.

So I've gone a few days without blogging, and I've really no excuse, but I'm back, and I have a few pictures for you all! Check under the Read More to see all of them :)

Baby birdy!
We often have birds make nests in the trees right up outside our windows, and it's quite lovely to watch, really. This bird in my hand is actually one of two babies that fell out of their nest this morning, and I snapped this picture before my dad put them back into their cozy little home. Cute, isn't it?

The rest of my Friday was admittedly quite boring (fun fact: Dubai weekends are Fridays and Saturdays as opposed to Saturdays and Sundays) as my dad and brother went off to some seminar that lasted over ten hours, leaving me with absolutely nothing to do.

He made up for it though by taking us all out for some dinner at Dubai Mall, and I got a little something for myself as well. And here we have it - the pictures!

Bit dark, but we had dinner outside :)

Candles!


Believe it or not, this is made entirely of sweets.

Mall fountain. Looks a bit grim, doesn't it?

Dessert! It was lovely, and tasted of hazelnuts. Yummy!

Shoebox.

And shoes! I absolutely adore these - nautical themed things are lovely.
I really do love these shoes a whole lot, and I hope you like the pictures! I'm going to go prom dress shopping soon, actually, so you'll see whichever dress I buy. Until next time!

2 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! that little baby bird is adorable - love your shoes too! x

    ReplyDelete