15 August, 2013

Excuses, excuses.

I'm just full of them, aren't I?

Unfortunately, however, this is a very valid one. At the end of last month, July 29th, my father passed away. This was a - huge would be an understatement - massive shock to my family, considering he was healthier and more fit than all of us put together.

It's been hard coping but we're dealing so far, and hopefully there are better things in store for the future. Any prayers for him would be happily appreciated as well.

In light of this event, I took a tiny break from posting, but hopefully will start again - once I have things to post at least!

As always, your patience is highly appreciated, and if you have any ideas you'd like me to discuss in my next post, please do leave a comment down below.

Until next time :)

A side note - I was thinking about maybe starting a daily (or weekly) vlogging channel on YouTube. Any ideas or thoughts? Please let me know.

2 comments:

  1. so sorry to hear about your loss riana! hope things get better for you! just aim for the future!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - much appreciated! :)

    ReplyDelete