20 August, 2013

Men In Black - 1D Version

Hullo again, and welcome to the next part of the segment I like to call "My makeup kit is still missing and I sincerely and truly apologise".

On another note though, did anyone catch One Direction's "This Is Us" movie premiere?

Apologies to anyone who isn't a 1D fan, but it was definitely worth the watch! I watched the livestream Yahoo provided and it was certainly far more interesting than I normally find movie premieres, that's for sure. What truly impressed me was the sheer amount of people packed into Leicester Square - 15,000 they said! If that's not impressive I don't know what is.

Also, once the boys stepped out, my jaw may or may not have dropped because they truly did, at the risk of sounding like a preteen girl, look absolutely gorgeous. Dressed suavely in black, they all looked poised and excited - what could look better on a person anyway?

Another round of apologies for my missing makeup kit and for anyone who doesn't like 1D and has to go through my lovestruck ramblings.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment