26 August, 2013

IDEAS

Since YouTube videos should probably be posted on a regular schedule, I'd very much like to post one today. As it is, however, I have two very large problems facing me at this very moment:

  • I have no idea what to do. I was thinking along the lines of a challenge, but most are better with two people and I doubt my brother is willing to join me. Any ideas for good and (non-dangerous, please) challenges I could do on my own?
  • Two of my uncles are staying over, and along with the four people in this house already, it is very, very difficult to find any semblance of privacy to actually record my videos. Even if I manage to find an empty room, there's always so much noise. Sigh.
In any case, I will still give this my best shot. In other news, I can smell a very yummy pasta sauce being made downstairs.

Also, my cat may or may not be trying to sing.

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment