28 August, 2013

FUN STUFF

I'm very excited to say that tomorrow I'll be heading to watch One Direction's "This Is Us"! (Apologies to any non-One Direction fans who have to go through with reading these blog posts about them.)

I'm hoping that it'll be a really good movie - I do have quite high expectations of it - and I'll probably leave a very short review (no spoilers, promise) tomorrow on this blog for anyone who's interested/

For anyone who actually is interested in my YouTube channel, I think I might be falling into a nice routine of posting videos every Friday and Tuesday - it's a nice, regular schedule and it's by no means too taxing on me, so hopefully I'll be able to stick to it.

I'm still not too sure what my next video will be but we'll see, I suppose. I think I'd also like to buy a vlogging camera too - I love my Canon EOS 600D a lot but it's quite heft and since it can't really autofocus on the go it's not ideal for vlogs where I go out and have to record on the move. Alas, however, I've no money at the moment so I'll have to wait until I can buy one.

I should probably invest in a good microphone as well for that matter.

Anyone have any ideas for my next video?

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment