27 August, 2013

What's In My Bag?

New video is up!

It's not the most interesting video in the world, no, but it was simple and it's something I always love to watch so I hope you guys have a good time watching mine as well - and to anyone who watches, likes, and subscribes, I offer you a very large thank you!



In any case, I've not much else to report. My missing makeup has, as of yet, not been found, so I may well have to turn to my old makeup for inspiration. Who knows? Maybe I'll even make a post based on my backup makeup! (Clever word play there, you see.)

Otherwise, I've also not been going out much so far but hopefully I'll be able to a bit more later on.

In the meantime, does anyone have any suggestions - for videos, blog posts, anything really? Please leave them down below!

Until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment