23 August, 2013

YOUTUBE!!!

So I actually did it - I actually put up a video on YouTube!

I'll admit, it's not the most amazing of videos nor do I look stunning in it, the voice quality isn't amazing, I talk funny, and it's in general not very professional or anything, but I was very, very nervous posting it and I really hope that at least a few people like it.


It's basically an introduction post where I list 10 facts about myself, and I would very much appreciate it if people watched, liked, and subscribed!

I also would love for you guys to leave any suggestions either here or in the comments of the video itself for anything you'd like me to do - whether it be a how to video, a vlog, or a challenge. In fact, challenges are very, very welcome. For the most part. As long as it's not dangerous.

Again, please watch, like, and subscribe - it would really help me out!

Thank you, and until next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment