19 August, 2013

Fiery Marshmallows - Yep.

Bad news, guys - the makeup kit is still totally and completely lost. The whole house is been enlisted to look for it but as of yet it's still missing, unfortunately.

Also I went out for lunch yesterday at California Pizza Kitchen and the food was yummy - as usual!

The Cranberry Walnut Chicken Salad Sandwich from CPK - Yummy!
In the meantime though, it's been a relatively boring day so far - didn't go out for anything but to drop my uncle at the airport. I did, however, look into other interesting things online such as teenage entrepreneurship and interesting ways to make money for 17 year olds like me - people living in countries where it's illegal to get a paying job, even part time, until you're 18.

And you know what? I think I found some good ideas that I may well be looking into trying and experimenting with. After all, there's nothing to lose, is there?

I also may have roasted marshmallows. Here is a marshmallow on fire for your viewing pleasure.

This marshmallow's on fi-iiire~

Also - would anyone be interested in me maybe doing daily vlogs or challenge videos on YouTube? It's such an interesting platform and one I'd definitely like to look into.

Until next time!

(And apologies for the not-so-great photo quality - these were taken courtesy of my iPhone 5 and not my usual Canon.)

0 comments:

Post a Comment